What Can a Virtual Assistant Do For You?
Unless you have been living under a rock then chances are that you’ve heard of Virtual Assistants before and wondered what they can do, but have you ever really considered what they can do for you?
Because it is so much more than spreadsheets, data entry and invoicing!
The true talent of a good Virtual Assistant is to take the strain of some of the everyday business upkeep tasks to allow you and your core staff to focus on more important things; like growing your business. After all – the most precious thing you can spend is your own time.
You may be finding that the hours disappear while you are buried in invoices, or that managing your social media platforms is eating up the time of a valuable member of your team.
Perhaps you want to get home to your children on time or you simply don’t enjoy some of the essential tasks involved in running your business, so why not consider hiring a Virtual Assistant to do some of these for you and gain back some of that precious time?
Let’s take a look at just a sample of the tasks a Virtual Assistant could do for you and your business:
· Database creation & management
· Data entry
· Transcription (notes, meeting minutes, etc.)
· Invoice processing & follow up
· Proofreading and editing
· Letter writing
· Diary/email management
· Client liaising
· Appointment scheduling
· Diary/Email Management
· Voicemail handling and flagging
· Event planning
· Responding to enquiries
· Making corporate travel plans
· Itinerary creation
· Liaising with travel providers for best rates
· Researching transport options, hotels and venues for events
· Making personal travel arrangements
· Draft and send press releases
· Social media account and content creation
· Day to day upkeep and management of social media accounts and webpages
· Responding to enquiries
· Copywriting newsletters and blog posts
· Secure suitable advertising space
· Report creation for marketing strategy (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
· Creating online content for social media accounts and webpages
· Designing marketing materials (flyers, business cards, etc.)
· Image sourcing
· Updating plugins
· Writing, editing and proofreading
Remember that these are just examples of the services provided by professional VA’s. The pool of Virtual Assistants is growing and includes incredibly talented individuals from all types of professional backgrounds all around the world. The nature of working remotely over the internet allows you access to that talent pool – and allows these talented individuals to work together to provide incredible support to businesses around the world, businesses like yours!
So – have you recognised some tasks that you may be able to outsource to a talented VA?